Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playing with Riah and Robbie....



















You all probably know, but Brandy and I live about a mile down the street from each other... so the kids get to play pretty often. Here are some pictures from the last little while of Taven and his heroes: Mariah and Robbie. I am sure Taven would love to have a house full of siblings to play with all the time- he just loves chaos and kids. Thank goodness he isn't the one deciding that!!!

3 comments:

Alaina and Kyle said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. Time sure does fly by fast. Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers. I think they all helped!!!

The Davidson's said...

haha i love these pictures, especially the ones in the crib, they turned out really cute. love ya

Todd Family said...

What?! You are PREGNANT?!! THAT"S AWESOME! CONGRATS! :) haha jk cute lil baby!