Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Special Thanks...to My Beautiful Wife!

August will be 3 Years!
(Honey, I hope you don't mind that I changed the Blog)








7 comments:

terry said...

Sweet...Keep that love flowing..love you guys..Give Tav a bug hug..see you in a few days.

Alaina and Kyle said...

Wow three years already!! Time sure flies by. It will be 5 years for us tomorrow. CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the wedding pictures.

The Davidson's said...

trent that's pretty cool that you not only posted something on the blog, but went ahead and changed the whole thing! I'm diggin it! We miss you guys like crazy... when are you moving to Tennessee?? I'll keep my eye out for teaching jobs... but then again it's Tennessee - who needs a job?

Libby said...

Like the pictures. Like the new look of the blog as well. Way to go Trent. Have fun in Utah.

bethandtravis said...

Blog looks good Trent.. cant believe its been 3 yrs! See you this week!

vocalise said...

Such cute cute photos!! Man, you two were seriously getting some air in that jumping photo!