Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween: Scarecrow, Space Lady & Dragon Adventures!!!






Some Cute Ones of the Boys:











8 comments:

The Davidson's said...

awwww the pictures are awesome and your hair on halloween is AMAZING!!! did you do the 2 liter inside your hair and wires?? you look awesome. and taven is totally looking older!!! i hope he remembers me when we get out there... not too much longer now!! yay!

terry said...

What a fun time it looks like you had..we miss being near you..love ya...terry

Christa and Marcus said...

Awesome costumes you guys! I would love to get marcus dressed up for Halloween one of these years, but I doubt highly that he would go along with it! We are really enjoying Pocatello but we miss Logan a lot!

bethandtravis said...

Love the hair Taraleigh! Halloween is the best!!!!

Libby said...

Cute pictures. That hair was amazing. It must have took all day to get it up. Thanks for coming over the other night. I am glad Taven slept past 6am for you,

vocalise said...

Haha! These were all cute. That hair made my jaw drop! Fun...

Kristy said...

You three are the cutest family and Halloween was no exception...adorable! The hair was outstanding!

Kevin and Kerry said...

I love the costumes. Looks like you guys had a great time!!!