I'll be putting this one up in my classroom. A special thanks to Brandilyn Davidson Photography (Taraleigh's sister did an amazing job) to see more photos of Carsten (on the left) Cannon (on the right) click HERE.
oh my word!!! I am SOOO happy you guys posted! I keep telling Kev...when are they going to have the twins?!! They are so amazingly beautiful!! I just want to keep looking at them!! SOOO happy for you guys!! I am so happy that Taraleigh is doing better. She is amazing! We need to catch up! we miss you! love you!
OMG.... I just went back onto my Blog & have not been on in waaaay toooo long... I had NO IDEA you were having twins. Congrats...Sorry so late, but OMG...how cool. We don't get the updates anymore. Hope all is going well. They are so cute.
7 comments:
I love the picture and the one's on Brandi's site too. She does great work. The twins look adorable.
sooooo cute.....
Really and truly made me laugh right out loud. Very very cute.
Very Cute!! I love the flag. We just did Simon's a couple weeks ago but your sil is amazing.
oh my word!!! I am SOOO happy you guys posted! I keep telling Kev...when are they going to have the twins?!! They are so amazingly beautiful!! I just want to keep looking at them!! SOOO happy for you guys!! I am so happy that Taraleigh is doing better. She is amazing! We need to catch up! we miss you! love you!
OMG.... I just went back onto my Blog & have not been on in waaaay toooo long...
I had NO IDEA you were having twins. Congrats...Sorry so late, but OMG...how cool. We don't get the updates anymore.
Hope all is going well. They are so cute.
More pictures please!!
Post a Comment