WAHOO!!! Congrats!! They are beautiful and I am so glad they are healthy. I wish everything went better for mommy but I am glad she is good now!!! We love you guys and are so excited that our twins will have some other twins to play with once in a while when we see ya!! Best wishes and keep the pics coming!!
3 comments:
So Cute! I can't wait to meet them!
Look what you guys did! :) Miraculous and beautiful! Grateful they are here and healthy and you are "on your way...."
WAHOO!!! Congrats!! They are beautiful and I am so glad they are healthy. I wish everything went better for mommy but I am glad she is good now!!! We love you guys and are so excited that our twins will have some other twins to play with once in a while when we see ya!! Best wishes and keep the pics coming!!
Post a Comment