
Multnomah Falls the 2 falls combine to 620 ft ( 2nd highest year round waterfall in the U.S.)
We went to Portland for an extended President Day! (Thanks to Nonna & Bobbo for watching our boys!!!) It was our second HoneyMoon!
Latourell Waterfall
Underneath Latourell Waterfall

Bridal Veil Waterfall
WildLife Safari
We drove through the park and the Animals (almost all) were free roaming even the Rhinos
At first, this ZEBRA was in the road when we arrived and I could've literally hit it broadside with our AwesomeZebraKillerMiniVan, but I waited for it to move and when it did we finally got a picture and he FARTED super loud right as I was starting to take the picture! It suprisingly smells really Good!...........Suckers! YEahAH Right! We didn't stay around!
Did I say that I LOVE this Picture!
1 comment:
happy (belated) mother's day taraleigh! you are one beautiful and wonderful mother!
Post a Comment