Taven started doing this razzing thing a little while ago... but now he doesn't
anymore- That's how slow I am at updating our blog! His new thing now is popping
his jaw- It totally weirds me out!! Maybe later I will get a video clip of that?
We'll see... by then, he'll probably be on to something new.
5 comments:
haha that's so cute! i was pleasantly surprised to see something new on your blog. bravo!
I found your blog! It was so fun to see you guys and feel like we aren't totally loosing touch, I hope we always have these little get togethers. Feel free to check in anytime, although we don't have anything interesting to post. www.dashaws.blogspot.com
I am SO psyched that you guys have a blog! Now we can keep in touch! Hope all is well!
PS. You guys have the most ADORABLE baby!
Yo..time for some new pics...will see you all soon...thanks for asking us to come...hope all is well...nuff..duff
Post a Comment