Super Dad holding Robbie and Taven

Taven after Trent feeds him...


Taven seems to remind me more and more of Trent each day. They have so much fun playing together.He is nothing but smiles.... oh and messes:) He got pretty sick mid month and so we had to do this breathing treatment thing on him to loosen his congestion- he hates it as I am sure you can see from the pictures. Luckily, we only had to do it a few times. Aside of that, not much is new. Taven is sitting really well, still puts everything in his mouth, loves to eat "real" foods and has started to do this new thing lately where he buzzes his lips and spits at the same time- it is surprisingly entertaining....






5 comments:
man he's so freaking cute. probably because he's related to me. you're doing so good updating your blog - something must be wrong. love you guys.
Why do you and your sister have the cutest kids ever? And I never get to see them?
Love you guys.
Holly Crap your child is a monster!!! how much does he weight? When he sees Kyson he will squish him. Why does he have that breathing thing?
What would Taven like for christmas?
Oh my goodness congratulations on the new addition, I'm so happy for you guys. He's adorable. I love the pics of him in his red hat. I found your blog through the Shaws. It looks like things are going well.
Post a Comment