Joshua Tree National Park
Palm Springs Air Museum




"Rock Climbing"

Pioneer Town
Cabot's Indian Museum

Each year my parents host a Stan Hoer Family Reunion right after Christmas over the new year. My parents planned the first one a few years back and decided to let each kid take a turn planning the reunion. This year was Me and Trent's year... We chose Yucca Valley, CA. It was tons of fun. We rented an amazing million dollar house for incredibly cheap, went to the palm springs air museum, met up with my grandpa Hawkey (who just happened to be traveling nearby), played lots of basketball, went antiquing and thrift shopping, visited Joshua Tree National park, Pioneer Town, Cabot's Indian Museum and Trading Post, and had a phenomenal new years bash where everyone was dressed to kill, literally:) (See Brandy's Blog for pictures of that) Taven decided he was done nursing during our vacation, I tried and tried, but he would have none of it. It was kind of hard for me at first, but once I realized that someone else could watch him for more than an hour and daddy could get up with him and give him a bottle while I slept in... it got a little easier to handle:)
2 comments:
good times... i love the picture of you and rashauna on that rock - muy bueno.
Oh course you guys were in Yucca Valley when we finally left. You know that is where I use to teach! Oh boy I don't think I miss it!
Post a Comment