

He has been doing this for about a month. He started standing on his own over Valentines weekend. My sister said she thought she saw him standing in his bed one afternoon when she accidentaly walked in on his nap, and then someone else said that they saw him standing at a different time. Well, I leave to go to target for one morning and I get back and he is standing up on the coffee table! One day he cant even crawl and now he is practically walking! Needless to say, he has gotten so good at pulling up and standing on anything and everything that you cant keep him down. He is so dang strong, and is more stubborn than me and Trent put together, so that should tell you something! Well, sometimes I give in (it gets tiring fighting him at every diaper change, bath, and bed time) and just let him wonder for a while nude until I get too scared that he is going to pee all over. This is what a stay at home mom means when she says she gambles :)
5 comments:
WOW! NICE BOOTY!!!
haha, i love those pics. man i wish cellulite looked that good on grownups, i'd be in heaven.
Ha! I let our nephew do that and he totally peed on our carpet!! i think i freaked him out because i let out a little scream and ran him to the tile. he definitely didn't have to pee after that! I totally cut him short! :)
i love the baby butt! i can't believe how big taven's getting. last time i saw him he was basically brand new! how are you guys?
What a cutie!! I love the naked pictures!
Post a Comment