Friday, August 28, 2009

Mmmmmmm....

This is Taven eating with a spoon. He has been using utensils for a while now, but it has only been the last two weeks or so that he is actually getting the hang of it- as you can see. Mmmmmm applesauce!

5 comments:

sprinkles and such said...

Miss you guys!! Can't wait to see you friday, tell Tay I'm proud of him :)

The Davidson's said...

omigosh he's getting so big!!! me and the kids just watched this and it's so bittersweet... i miss you guys!!!

Todd Family said...

he is so cute!! one day we will meet him...hopefully he won't be 16 though! :)

terry said...

Does he even swallow or just shovel it into a tube you have in him?

Morty said...

Duffey! It's Morty. I have no contact info for you so I googled you and it brought me here. I have some stuff of yours on my computer I need to email to you. What's your email? Mine is trentmortensen@gmail.com