Carsten (Blue) Cannon (Green)
Taven is a Super Block Stacker...I think he's been hangin' out with SuperDuff :)
we looked the other way for a second....and then we found this
I love this picture because it gives you a piece of Taven's personality. He was just so proud.
Yes, SuperMom nurses them both at the same time-
It's called an "Easy-to-Nurse Twins Pillow" by double blessings a.k.a. "My Breastfriend"
6 comments:
Wow..you are Super Mom!! I couldn't imagine 2 at the same time. Way to go!! They are getting so big.
You are supermom. You make it sound so easy---I am almost missing those days, just almost. They are just adorable boys--all 3! I love the updates, keep 'em coming!
you have the cutest little family! i have that pillow too, except my babies refuse to nurse and i have no patience. how are you guys doing with the twins AND taven? they are all so cute!
you have such a cute family! so happy to get an update from you guys! we miss you both and it looks like you guys are doing WONDERFUL!
Ha! These are all just adorable. That last photo with both of those boys "hanging" over your shoulders with your arms crossed! Ha!
You are Super Mom. I don't know how you do it and stay so calm. I enjoyed reading all your new posts. Let us know if you need help with anything. Glad you came last night. Hope you had fun. The cookies are great:).
Post a Comment