Frankenstein after washing off half his face paint 
Pest Control, Pest, Witch, Dorothy, the Scarecrow and Cowardly Lion

Boooo!!!!


Pest Control, Pest, Witch, Dorothy, the Scarecrow and Cowardly Lion

Boooo!!!!

Parents..Pest Control....Same thing right?

Halloween was really fun this year. Trent was Frankenstein for school and he and I dressed up like pest control people and Taven was our little pest (a bee) for our ward party. He did awesome staying up late and was surprisingly willing to wear that annoying costume. Our ward party was out at one of the member's farms- it had a chili cook off, haunted house, bon fire, and trunk-or-treat. After the ward party, the Davidson's (dressed as Dorothy and crew from the Wizard of Oz) and us split a babysitter and went out to a friend's halloween party. We stayed up way too late and way too much fun... I'm still paying for it!!!!! Weird how you have a kid and suddenly 2:00 am is a lot later than it used to be. I am still tired:)
2 comments:
Taraleigh...if you wanted to borrow my warts all you had to do is ask...you guys look fab!
You guys looked like you had a blast! We miss you guys!! I just remembered when we went to family home evening at the bishops and you had to like stick your head out because the windows wouldn't defrost! hahah weird that I remember that! :)
Post a Comment