

Yeah- your mind is not playing tricks on you. There are two babies in there- yep count em up: one, two! Holy cow- your telling me! I still can't believe that its real- we are having twins! So far, the doctors are pretty sure that they are fraternal... and before I freak you all out, let me assure you that the babies are doing really well and the doctors think there is a rally good chance that I will be able to carry them to term. However, that said- there has been a lot of complications in these past few weeks- and we are only 9 weeks pregnant. I've lost 13 lbs. because I was so sick and ended up in the hospital twice already. I have something called hyperemesis gravidarum (severe crazy death-like morning sickness) and I've been on bed rest for the past while (because of bleeding), and am just now able to start getting up and moving around a little more. It is wonderful:) The doctors want me to keep life really mellow though- nothing strenuous... so needless to say, its going to be a simple Christmas. No traveling for this little mama:)
12 comments:
Congratulations! That's so crazy! I hope you feel better soon! We're so excited for you guys! :)
Congrats! That's awesome. Man twins babies everywhere. Get some rest and we will keep you guys in our prayers. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Love, Jake & Maria
Awesome!! We will be praying for a safe & healthy pregnancy. Congrats.
Was wondering if I can get Trent's email address. Jennifer McCall is trying to get ahold of him for his class reunion.
Congrats Beautiful! I am glad Marge is there to help. Take it easy and enjoy your down time. We wish you luck, love the Warrens.
Taraleigh! All that talk about twins...crazy it happened to you! hope you get feeling better, we will miss you this year.
Congratulations. Sorry about the sickness. Looking forward to seeing you today.
Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations! We're so excited for you! Good luck with everything!
Thats so awesome!!! I read yourparents christmas letter the other day and found out.. I'm so happy for you guys!!
Oh my word!!!! I am like freaking out!! Keven is sleeping right now and when I read your blog I shouted to him and now I think he is pissed I woke him up. haha! jk. that is sooo exciting!!! Keven and I have tried researching on how to have twins. The only hopeful thing is that I have about 3 different friends that have all been pregnant with twins!! I hope everything goes well and that you start feeling better!
Oh my goodness. Where have I been? did NOT know you were sporting twins. No wonder your dear body was having a hard time adjusting. Bless your hearts...all of you...including the two new ones. Just amazing!
I am so excited for you guys!! You are such a wonderful mother, I know this was meant to be. Twins are just about the best thing in the world and I know you will love it!! I am sorry the pregnancy has been hard but hopefully everything will work out. GIve me a call if you need to talk I would love to talk to you. Ahhhh, I think I am jealous...I would love to do it all again!! COngratulations!!
Post a Comment