Monday, February 22, 2010

Baby Update...I am getting way too big way too fast:)


19 (yes only 19- I'm sure) weeks pregnant with the twins:


Check out all the baby stuff we got recently... I found a totally awesome yard sale full of baby stuff and Trent scored these car seats from a friend at work. The total cost for everything you see here- about the same as the cost to buy just one of those car seats!!! Sweet huh?

9 comments:

Mindy said...

Very good deal on all that stuff. You look so cute!! What is your official due date? What is the goal date? I've had friends who've had twins, I know there is a difference. I told Dale you're boys will probably come before Curvy does.

Kristy said...

What a deal you scored...it couldn't go to someone more deserving. You look ADORABLE!

The Davidson's said...

You seriously look so good!! And you're such an amazing frugalista at that!! Love you... Miss you... Hey!! I updated my blog if you can believe it. Check it out.

Kellie and Spencer said...

Taraleigh,

I was looking through some of our old pictures from when we roommates and I started thinking about you guys. Michelle told me one time that you had a blog so I did some stalker work and found you.Congrats on being pregnant again. You look so beautiful. I hope you and your cute family are doing well.

Libby said...

You look good. That's a sign that they are healthy and growing. Way to go with the baby item steals. Take care. Thanks for having us over the other night.

vocalise said...

Wow. That is a serious amount of goods you hauled in. You look so cute. It'll be fun to observe these next few months!

The Herrons said...

You look so CUTE!

miffy said...

Taraleigh!!!!!! I can't believe you are having twins and that Taven is so big! I can't believe it has been so long! I hope things are going well for you and Trent!

Alaina and Kyle said...

We need some pictures BAD!!! I'm dying to see these handsome young men. Congrats on the babies!!